DSP Based Lock-In Amplifier
Lock-In Amplifiers have been around since the 1940's. While not as widely used today as in the 1970's and
80's it is still a useful technique. We have designed a modular software and hardware lock-in amplifier that
allows for quick hardware and software customization and experimentation.
In addition to using classic lock-in techniques, this project can borrow on modern Software Defined Radio
techniques to extend the range of experiments.
Down load the article here: A Modern DSP Based Lock-In Amplifier
- Microprocessor based design for quick programming
- 16 Bit Data converters / 32 Bit DSP Math
- Self contained stimulus source
- Basic Operation DC - 30 MHz (Expandable to several hundred MHz)
- Self Contained - Modular Hardware / Software design
- USB 2.0 communication
Circuit Board View
Finished Design View